Rindskopf Glass

Rindskopf glass was produced by a company called Josef Rindskopf’s Sohne AG, which translates from German to English as Josef Rindskopf’s Sons. This glass manufacturer was set up by the sons of Josef Rindskopf after his death in 1890, and was located near the spa town of Teplice in what is now the Czech Republic. There were two factories, one at Dux and the second at Tischau, the latter (Barbarahutte) produced the popular Art Nouveau iridescent glass which was mainly for export.

Most Rindskopf wares that can be found today were produced between 1900 and 1905. These items are perhaps best known for their ‘Pepita’  and ‘Grenada’ lines – clear glass with ‘oil-spots ‘graduating  from light green at the bottom to wine red at the top.

Showing all 22 results

Showing all 22 results