* We accept Bank transfers from UK and International buyers paid in £ ( GBP Sterling) only
- We accept Paypal payments from UK and International buyers in £ (GBP Sterling)
- We accept UK (Pound Sterling) cheques from UK buyers
- Items will be shipped from the UK as soon as payment has been received and has cleared.
- The Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Items will normally be shipped at the basic, most economical cost,via registered courier with insurance included only when requested (at cost to the buyer). The buyer may select their own choice of Courier and the standard of shipping and level of insurance required. Please note that couriers will only insure the value of glass against loss and NOT breakage as the standard of packaging is not under the Couriers control. All packing is undertaken most carefully and vessels are normally ‘bubble wrapped’ and ‘double boxed’. Purchasers are solely responsible for any payment of import duties and/or tax required under their countries Custom requirements ( items over 100 years old are usually exempt, but it is advised to check this before purchase).
- Items may be collected in person by arrangement and after the clearing of payment